Three products for you health
American scientists conducted a large-scale study and calculated the products that must be consumed every day. According to experts, this will eliminate a number of serious diseases. Scientists said that a person needs to eat apples, carrots and walnuts every day, Nation News reported.Apples establish a balance between acid and alkali. (Malic acid is a hydrochloric acid antagonist. This is why apples are helped with heartburn.) Also regulates the level of sugar in the blood. (But apples can not be abused in diabetes mellitus). Carrots slow down the absorption of sugar and reduce cholesterol, and nuts contribute to the work of the brain. According to scientists, if you use these three products every day, you can reduce the risk of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and the heart system.
Useful properties of carrots
Carotenes are antioxidants that have powerful healing properties. A glass of carrot juice a day can do for you much more than a bunch of pills. Scientists confirm!
Scientists lead a number of diseases in which carrot juice helps:
- Acidosis. The vital organic alkaline elements contained in carrots help to balance the acidity of the blood and the level of sugar in the blood.
- Acne. The powerful purifying properties of carrots contribute to detoxification of the liver and, thus, are generally effective in acne.
- Anemia. Carrot molecules are very similar to human hemoglobin molecules, which makes it very useful for blood.
- Atherosclerosis. The cleansing power of this miracle juice is able to cope even with old arterial deposits, reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Asthma. Antioxidants effectively protect the respiratory system from infections and free radical attacks.
- Cancer. Studies show that adding one carrot per day to our diet significantly reduces the risk of getting cancer.
- Cholesterol. Pectin, contained in carrots, lowers serum cholesterol.
- Cold. Carrot juice is very effective in eliminating mucus from the ear, nose and throat, struggling with nasal congestion, sinusitis, phlegm in the throat and other cold symptoms.
- Constipation. Mix five parts of carrot juice with one part of spinach juice, drink the mixture regularly and you will get rid of chronic constipation.
- Emphysema. If you smoke or are exposed to tobacco smoke, carrot juice may well save your life.
- Vision. Beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin help keep the optical system in working order, protect against astigmatism, macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Fertility. One of the causes of infertility is the lack of nutrients and enzymes in the diet. Carrot juice can restore the child’s genital functions.
- Inflammation. Carrots have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and help with arthritis, rheumatism, gout and other inflammatory diseases.
- The immune system. Carrot juice works wonders, the immune system is activated by increasing the productivity of leukocytes; Resistance to various types of infections increases.
- Nursing mothers. Carrot juice helps to improve the quality and quantity of breast milk.
Pregnancy. If you drink carrot juice regularly during pregnancy, especially during the past few months, it will reduce the chances of developing jaundice in a child.
- Skin problems. Vitamin C and other nutrients, which are rich in carrot juice, effectively nourish the skin, preventing its dryness and psoriasis.
- Worms. One small cup of carrot juice in the mornings during the week can help bring out some types of worms in children.
- Ulcers. The abundance of nutrients present in carrots, saturates the cells and prevents the development of ulcers.
- Water content. Carrot juice has a diuretic effect and helps to eliminate excess fluid from the body, reduces water retention, especially in women during menstruation and in pregnant women.
Carrots, which are shorter, are usually sweeter. So choose a short carrot if you like a sweet taste, or long, if you prefer a less sweet taste.
The most valuable nutrients concentrate directly under the skin, so try not to cut it. To clean carrots, just use a hard brush.
Useful properties of apples
Everyone knows that apples are a quality product. And scientists once again confirmed this
Apples contain gel-forming fibers, pectin, which helps the functioning
Apples are known as an excellent source of pectin and fibers. This product contain a large amount of vitamin A and C and are rich in potassium, calcium, iron and phosphorus.
Most of the apple nutrients are concentrated in its peel and under it. These are ellagic acid, malic acid, chlorogenic acid and quercetin. There are still a lot of phytonutrients in the apple, some of them are yet to be discovered and named. These compounds have powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects.
Benefit for health
When you eat fresh apples or drink freshly squeezed juice every day, you can expect to get maximum health benefits.
- Asthma. Scientists say: Asthma attacks become softer due to their high content of vitamin C and antioxidant compounds in the apple juice
- Athletes. Moderate exercises are useful. But intensive and intense training creates oxidative stress in the body. Apple juice neutralizes the harmful effects of oxidantsafter exercise, replenishes the supply of vitamins and minerals, and relieves muscle fatigue. But if apple juice is soured, it will exacerbate oxidative stress, which is harmful to the body.
- Atherosclerosis. The high level of bad cholesterol in the body against the background of oxidative stress is dangerous. Antioxidant compounds contained in apples will help to neutralize oxidation, thereby reducing the chance of blockage of arteries and atherosclerosis. Regularly consuming apple juice can slow down the hardening of the arteries.
- Bone health. The high content of potassium in apples prevents the loss of calcium in the blood and in the bones. Daily consumption of apples helps to maintain bone density and avoid the development of osteoporosis.
- Constipation. When apple juice is mixed with carrot juice – this is the right remedy to relieve constipation.
- Care of the oral cavity. Chewing an apple helps to clean the teeth and maintain the health of the gums. The antiseptic effect of apples on bacteria and viruses reduces the likelihood of developing oral diseases.
- Diabetes. Green apples are fibrous and more suitable for diabetics. Apple polyphenols also help prevent the increase in blood sugar levels by using enzymes that are involved in the digestion of complex carbohydrates. See our article about diabetes and weight loss HERE
- Digestion. Apples are a natural laxative. Apple juice makes it easier to defecate. It is most effective when mixed with carrot juice and spinach juice. Regular consumption of apples will ensure regular bowel movements, and this reduces the risk of developing colon cancer.
- Fibromyalgia. Apples are one of the best sources of malic acid, which plays an important role in improving muscle activity, relieves muscle fatigue after exercise. This makes them a great help for people suffering from fibromyalgia.
- Lungs’ cancer. High content of flavonoids – quercetin, naringin and antioxidants – in apples promotes the prevention of lung cancer.
- Weight loss. Apples are the basis for many FAT BURNERS. And actively used in making a plan for losing weight
Useful properties of walnut.
Scientists pay special attention to this product. With these nuts, there are a lot of different dishes for weight loss. Walnut is indispensable in building a balanced diet and diet plan building.
Before talking about the whole benefit of this nut, we want to warn you: this product is very high in calories, so use it in moderation. To maintain health, it is recommended to eat at least 30 grams of nuts per day:
- Reducing the metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome is the result of body problems including excess fat in the blood (triglycerides), high blood pressure, high cholesterol in the blood, and obesity. Studies have shown that about 30 grams of nuts daily for 2-3 months will help to significantly reduce the risk.
- Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. Consumption of omega-3, including in the form of alpha-linolenic acid, contained in walnuts, helps improve cardiovascular function, including blood pressure.Scientists say: Only 4 nuts per day will significantly increase omega 3 level in the blood. This makes walnuts useful in the prevention of heart disease.
- Decrease in blood pressure. Studies confirm the beneficial effect of walnuts on the level of blood pressure. Nuts contain L-arginine, which increases the production of nitric oxide in the body, reducing the risk of blood clots and increasing blood pressure.
- Strengthening of bone tissue. Most nuts, including, and Greek, are a source of calcium, phosphorus and potassium, the nutrients necessary for the strength and health of bones. Walnuts are very useful when used properly.
- Protein source. Proteins are the nutrients our body needs. Walnuts have more protein than meat, which is why many vegetarians actively include walnuts in their diet.
- The source of fiber. Cellulose – is another important substance that regulates the digestive system and makes you feel full for a long time. Walnuts contain dietary fiber, so the benefits of walnuts in the diet are obvious.
- Source of antioxidants. Walnuts are an excellent source of antioxidants that protect cells from destruction by free radicals. Walnuts are far ahead of peanuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios and other nuts by the degree of nutrition profit. In one portion of walnuts – twice as many antioxidants than in other nuts.
- Source of vitamin E. Nuts contain vitamin E, known for its ability to withstand the natural oxidative processes in the body. Also, thanks to vitamin E, nuts help prevent diseases such as arthritis, cataracts. In addition, the walnut has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Source of potassium. Walnuts are rich in potassium. This vitamin protects the nervous system and is necessary for all the muscles of the body, including the heart.
- Regulates heart rate and blood flow. Scientists say: 100 grams of walnuts contain 440.92 mg of potassium or 22% of the recommended rate per day for men.
- Provides energy. Thanks to the content of all nutrients, plus the presence of magnesium and zinc, the walnut gives energy. Despite the high caloric content, walnuts help to lose weight rather than get better.
The benefits of walnuts are obvious to reduce the overall daily calorie due to faster and longer saturation.
- Help in the work of the brain. Not for nothing that the walnut kernels resemble in shape the hemispheres of the brain. Due to a complex of biologically active substances and lecithin, walnuts can remove nervous tension, strengthen memory, improve brain function. The use of walnuts and the fact that they prevent premature aging of the brain.
- Treatment of diseases of the thyroid gland. Walnut contains iodine, which prevents thyroid disease. In addition, a decoction of walnut is prepared from the walnut partitions, which is used for this disease. So the use of walnuts for the treatment of thyroid diseases is obvious.